***THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION – LINKS COMING SOON!***
Something I’ve realised recently, is that I am resourceful. I’ve found my way through the mess and mayhem of life, with the support of many and varied practitioners and resources. Early on, I serendipitously stumbled over things that turned out to be helpful (amongst the many things that were not), but as time went on and I continued to learn and grow, I’ve become adept at intentionally seeking out that which will help me on my way.
The truth is, there really is no excuse in this day and age to feel helpless. If you are privileged enough to be reading these words, that means that you have access to technology, and the world is quite literally at your fingertips. Education is empowerment, and virtually anything you need to learn, you can do so online (often for free) or in books (visit your local library!). If you are facing any kind of challenge, there is information available, and people to support you. You just need to take responsibility, and start seeking, remembering to use your discernment for quality information and support.
Below you will find a recommended resource catalogue of many of the resources I’ve used to benefit my life, including:
- Educating myself on thyroid disease, and take actions to find better support, change my lifestyle and diet, reverse autoimmunity and turn my health around;
- Learn about and begin a spiritual practice that has transformed every aspect of my life;
- Manifest my desires;
- Feed myself and my family nutritious foods that support our wellbeing;
- Eliminate toxins from our home and find safe alternatives;
- Repair the motor on my washing machine (ok I didn’t include that link, but true story – I used the net to work out how to repair my washing machine with zero mechanical know how! If I can do that, you can do anything!).
I will continue to add to this catalogue over time. I do hope you find it useful.
- Thyroid Health
- Reproductive & Menstrual Health
- Oral/Dental Health