If you’re ready to purchase, you can place your first dōTERRA order by opening a wholesale account online (which means you’ll get the oils for the same price that I do!). I’ll guide you every step of the way.
Firstly, here are the enrolment kits flyers:
New Zealand Kits. (Prices are in Australian dollars)
I recommend starting with at least the Home Essentials Kit. This kit contains the 10 most popular essential oils in the full-size bottles, as well as a diffuser. This kit saves you over AU$200 on the retail cost of these oils (or over 40%). Also note that you get triple the oil of the Essential Collection Kit for less than double the price.
If you select this kit, I also recommend adding the Fractionated Coconut Oil for dilution when using the essential oils topically (particularly important when using the oils with children).
And here is the AU/NZ Wholesale Product Guide.
And when you’re ready to purchase:
Click this link: https://www.mydoterra.com/rachaelstella/
- Click Join and Save.
- Choose the language and country that’s appropriate for you.
- If you’re ordering from Australia, stick with ‘Local’.
- Select Wholesale Customer.
- Enter your personal information.
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 5086447
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name – please make sure it does, as I won’t know you have ordered through me otherwise)
- Give yourself a password.
- Click over to the next page.
- Select what kit you’d like to order. If you just want to start with a couple of oils instead of a kit, start typing the name of the oil in the search box and select it. You’ll need to add the $35 introductory packet (aka membership enrolment fee) (or international equivalent) to continue if you’re choosing this option. Enrolling with a kit waives this enrolment fee and is the most intelligent way to begin your journey with the oils.
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Once your payment processes, you’ll be asked whether you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program order for next month.
This is voluntary (there are no obligations), however, you’ll love the LRP for the free product incentives.
(And as a side note, if you’re interested in the business opportunity, you’ll be required to place a monthly order. I can explain this during our Wellness Consult.)
Here’s a video explaining this generous program – it’s the best ‘Frequent Flyers Program I’ve seen!
If you enrolled with the Home Essentials Kit or one of the smaller options, I have some great recommendations on oils you may like to start adding to your collection next month.
Setting up your LRP order.
Select a date preferably before the 15th of next month (you’ll receive a FREE oil from dōTERRA if your order reaches 125PV or more), select your oils, and enter your payment details one more time. Please note: your credit card will NOT be processed until the date you’ve selected for shipping.
Need some ideas?
Balance – our divine grounding blend.
Citrus Bliss – invigorating and joy-inducing.
Lavender Peace – great for stress and night-time routines.
PastTense – for neck and shoulder tension.
InTune – great for focus.
Smart & Sassy (Slim & Sassy outside of Australia) – metabolic blend – bye-bye cravings!
ClaryCalm – monthly blend for women, hormonal support.
Whisper – your new no-tox perfume!
Vetiver – nature’s sleeping pill 😉
Fractionated Coconut Oil – perfect carrier oil for dilution.
Of course, feel free to select ‘No’, and I can run you through the LRP later.
Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be in touch once I see your order process to welcome you into our customer team.